A downloadable game for Windows
Total Takeover is a turn-based strategy game for 2-4 players. The goal of the game: Total Domination. Conquer your opponent's colonies and claim planet-wide hegemony!
Currently, the game is relatively stable. Updates come as they come, we try to work on this whenever the absence of homework permits us, so check back every now and again to see if anything new has come out!
- 2-4 Players
- 19 Different Unit Types
- 25 Different Maps
- Teams and Free-For-All GameModes
- Land, Air, and Naval Combat
- Difficult Terrain and Natural Obstacles
Game Design and Artwork by: Nifttykillshot
Programming and Music/Sounds: The_Scientist___
|Release date||Jul 09, 2019|
|Made with||Piskel, GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||GameMaker, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Sci-fi, Team-Based, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Player count||2 - 4|
Important note: This only works for 64-bit Windows devices.
Nothing too complicated: just extract the .zip file to wherever you like and play!
--I'd suggest not taking the .exe file out of the folder to ensure the data.win file doesn't get overwritten.
- Version 1.4.3: Bug-FixJun 16, 2020
- Version 1.4.2: Small TweaksApr 20, 2020
- Version 1.4.1: Small bug fix (and new map!)Apr 12, 2020
- Total TakeOver: Final (Major) Update Released...Feb 10, 2020
- Total TakeOver: v.1.3.0 Is Released!Nov 23, 2019
- Total TakeOver v.1.2.0 is Out Now!Nov 05, 2019
- Total TakeOver Released on Itch.io!Oct 27, 2019