A downloadable game for Windows
Your ship has just been sucked through a wormhole and shot out on the other side of the galaxy! Now you must make the ten-lightyear journey back home.
Currently the game is semi-stable (I think I removed all the game-breaking bugs, but expect unexpected behaviour), and I update it relatively often.
- 75 Levels
- 15 Boss Battles
- Keyboard and GamePad input
- Upgrades for your ship
Made by me, The_Scientist___. I spent a lot of time on this project, and, as such, hope you enjoy!
|Release date||Jan 25, 2019|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Aliens, Pixel Art, Retro, Sci-fi, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, vertical-scroller|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Rather important note: This only works for 64-bit Windows devices!
Just extract the file to whatever location you'd like. It's best to keep everything in the 'Ten Lightyears' folder so that the data.win file doesn't get overwritten.
To play the game, open the 'Ten Lightyears.exe' file. If a security popup appears, click 'More Information' to make the 'Run Anyway' button appear.
- Version 2.8.4Jan 31, 2021
- Version 2.8.3Jan 29, 2021
- Version 2.8.2: Small TweaksJun 16, 2020
- The Final Destination: Version 2.8.1 ReleasedApr 27, 2020
- Version 2.8.0 Released!Apr 12, 2020
- We're Not Dead (yet)! 2.7.0 ReleasedApr 05, 2020
- Final Update for the HolidaysNov 27, 2019
- Wait...Nov 26, 2019